If you know me personally, you probably already know that I love to read. Part of that love shows itself by blurting out book recommendations in seemingly unrelated conversations, so I thought I'd better channel my book-love by creating a set space for it.
Welcome to #ReadFor30Together.
What you need to know:
- Sign up to the #ReadFor30 email list (bottom of the page) to get all the news and be automatically entered into the monthly book giveaway competition.
January 2nd - February 12th - Boundaries by Dr Henry Cloud & Dr John Townsend - buy the book here
February 13th - 28th - The Barbarian Way by Erwin McManus - buy the book here
Get the January and February PDF reading plan
Get the January and February calendar reading plan
- Over on Instagram, I'll remind you of the book (usually a Christian book) we'll be reading together and give a copy away a week before we start reading. This gives you time to grab a copy yourself and, if you're feeling extra kind, why not invite a friend on the journey too? Flowers and a book are a fab treat.
- Each morning I'll post the allocated reading for the day on my stories. It will be approximately half an hour of reading (around 15 pages) and we'll have Sundays off as a catch-up day.
- Use the PDF reading plans to check off the daily readings and make a note of the key takeaway from the day.
- If you're able to, head back over to Instagram when you're done and share your key takeaway!
- This half an hour each day is for you, so make it nice: grab your favourite drink, put your phone on silent, sit in a safe space, and take half an hour to invest in yourself. I'll make sure I pick the best books for you.
If you have a book recommendation, feel free to send me a message on Instagram.
Previous Books and reading plans:
October 1st - How to Hear God by Pete Greig - PDF reading plan coming soon - buy the book here